As a Cancer Coach and a Health & Well-Being Coach, I will work with you to develop a tailored support programme whatever your goals may be and regardless of where your cancer journey begins. Combining my professional expertise with personal experience, I enable those I work with to make the unmanageable more manageable. I aim to provide you with simple tools using the SIMPLE-6 programme, to help you live an extraordinary life...no matter what challenges you may be facing.
- How to share your cancer diagnosis with loved ones
- What support to ask for and how
- How to help others to understand your cancer journey
- What to ask your consultant/nurse
- Coping with pre-treatment/chemotherapy anxiety
- Dealing with surgery (before & after)
- How to make dietary changes
- Coping with hair loss and sensitive skin
- Feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Joint pain
- The importance of and methods of detoxification
- Returning to work
- Fear of re-occurrence and reducing the likelihood of re-occurrence
- Getting back to wellness
Once you enroll on a programme, you will receive an in-depth questionnaire to fill out and return. This will be reviewed during your first meeting, allowing us to develop a plan that is best for you. Consultations are face-to-face, via telephone or video calling e.g. Skype or WhatsApp.
If you are unsure which approach or option best suits your needs, contact me to arrange a free initial consultation.